Donald Trump was indicted by a Manhattan grand jury on Thursday, becoming the first former U.S. president to face criminal charges.
It was not immediately clear what the indictment was connected to, or what charges Trump will face. The indictment is under seal.
Trump is expected to surrender in New York City early this week, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.
- America split on Trump indictment: Poll
- Trump expected to travel to New York on Monday
- Why Trump indictment might hinge on a 'novel legal theory'
- Trump faces around 2 dozen counts, including felonies, sources say
- Ivanka Trump speaks out
- Trump has 'never been held accountable,' Cohen says
- Trump expected to surrender in New York early next week: Sources