It's one of the most famous homes in television history and now it's open for overnight stays.
Southfork Ranch, the Texas home featured in the opening credits of the long-running show "Dallas," has long been a tourist attraction. But now super fans can actually spend the night and have full access to the mansion.
Priced at $1,978 for two people, the overnight includes:
• Access to the entire house and pool
• Optional trail ride
• Sleepover in the famous bedrooms of J.R. Ewing, Bobby Ewing and Lucy Ewing
• Private tour of the mansion and ranch
• Champagne and hors d’oeuvres followed by “J.R.’s Steak Dinner”
• Screenings of “Dallas” in the Ewing living room with popcorn and snacks
• A home-cooked Texas breakfast at the Ewing family poolside patio table
• Official Southfork wine glass souvenir
Additional guests are $400 per person and there can be a total of six guests in a group.