The 95th Academy Awards have come and gone.
On Hollywood's biggest night, "Everything Everywhere All at Once" reigned supreme, winning seven Oscars, the most of any film, including best picture, best director and best original screenplay. It was nominated for 11 Oscars heading into the ceremony.
The film with the next highest number of wins was "All Quiet on the Western Front," with four.
In the acting categories, "Everything Everywhere All at Once" star Michelle Yeoh made history as the first Asian woman to win best actress, while Brendan Fraser won best actor for "The Whale."
"Everything Everywhere All at Once" co-stars Ke Huy Quan and Jamie Lee Curtis also won in the supporting actor and actress categories, respectively.
Keep reading to see all the biggest moments from the 2023 Oscars.
- ‘Everything Everywhere All At Once’ wins best picture
- Michelle Yeoh wins best actress
- Brendan Fraser wins best actor for his performance in 'The Whale'
- Rihanna performs ‘Lift Me Up’
- Singers Rahul Sipligunj and Kaala Bhairava perform Oscar-nominated song ‘Naatu Naatu’
- Jamie Lee Curtis wins best supporting actress
- Ke Huy Quan wins best supporting actor