Black Friday is back, and what better time than now to shop until you drop -- plus, save big?
Black Friday is officially Nov. 29, but select retailers have already started rolling out deep discounts.
- 3November 19, 2019
Before you get lost in a shopping frenzy, use the below as a resource for navigating some of the best deals and steals.
Amazon: The best way to get a complete list of deals each day is to check amazon.com/blackfriday. Also, check out a few standouts below.
- Save 20% on Dyson Supersonic Fast-Drying Gift Edition with a complimentary stand for hairdryer attachments when you become an Amazon Prime member.
- Get $20 off on Fire 7 Tablets originally priced at $49.99.
- Save $50 on Powerbeats Pro Earphones – on sale for $199.95 from $249.95.
- Save 40% on Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker originally priced at $149.95
Target: Set your clock as stores open on Thanksgiving Day at 5 p.m. until 1 a.m. Doors will re-open at 7 a.m. on Black Friday. Scroll for a few highlights.
- Get up to a $300 Target gift card with activation of Google Pixel 4 from Nov. 28 - Dec. 1.
- Enjoy getting a 32" 720p LED HDTV for $70 originally priced at $120.
- Get 10% off Apple Watch Series 3 GPS & Cellular 38 mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Sport Band originally priced at $300.
- Save $30 off LG 24" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - 24LF454B television.
- Score 24% off Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches.
- Save $70 on Samsung 50" Smart UHD HDR TV with Motion Rate originally priced at $349.99.
- Get an Element 65" Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV for $280 Nov. 28 - Nov. 30.
- With the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or Note10 at Target in store, you can get up to a $400 Target gift card.
- Get an iPad 32GB (7th Generation) for $249 -- $80 off the original price.
Best Buy: Save up to $500 on iPhone 11 Pro with qualified activation and trade-in.
- Get a Samsung 70" Class - LED - 6 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR for $549.99 originally priced at $899.00.
- Get an Insignia 58" Class - LED - 2160p- Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR - Fire TV edition for $199 with a free echo dot regularly priced at $479.
- Save $100 off on Microsoft XBox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console (Disc-free) originally priced at $249.
- Score a Hisense 65" Class - LED - H6500F Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV for $299 regurlary priced at $499.
- Enjoy Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 3 for $150 off that are generally priced at $349.99.
- Save $100 on the 11” Chromebook -- on sale for $89.
- Gift cards are on sale at Best Buy. Get a $100 iTunes gift cards for just $80.
- Get the Dyson Cyclone V10 Vacuum on sale for $299 originally $499.
Walmart: There are a wide range of deals on electronics, home, beauty items and more you can start shopping for online.
- Get a Philips 65" 4k Smart LED television for $278 originally priced at $499.
- Shop an Apple 10.2-inch iPad (7th Gen) for $249 originally priced at $329.
- Get an Samsung 11.6" Chromebook 3 for as low as $99 originally priced at $159.
- Save $70 on Apple Watch Series 3 originally priced at $199.
- Get $15 off on Apple AirPods originally priced at $144.
- (Pre-Black Friday deal) Save $10 on Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush in Black.
- (Pre-Black Friday deal) Enjoy Gucci Bloom Eau De Parfum for as low as $65.39 originally priced at $97.
- (Pre-Black Friday deal) Get Apple AirPods with charging case for $139 originally priced at $159.
Lowes: The iRobot Roomba 675 is on sale for $199 originally priced at $299.
Banana Republic: Enjoy 50% off all full-priced items from Nov. 27 - Dec. 1.
Macy's: Stores open at 5 p.m. through 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day and will re-open on Friday from Nov. 29 through 10 p.m. Deals include everything from 50% off select designer handbags to an extra $100-$200 off Dyson vacuums.
- Enjoy 81% off on CB Sports Little Boys 2-Pc. Colorblocked Puffer Jacket & Hat Set originally priced at $85.
- Score up to 60 percent off on designer handbags.
- Get $29.99 diamond earrings with any purchase of $50 or more.
MAC cosmetics: From Nov. 28 - Dec. 2, receive 25% off your purchase in MAC Stores and online at maccosmetics.com (excluding VIVA GLAM).
Old Navy: Enjoy 50% off everything in-store and online. Exclusions apply.
Dermstore: Get up to 30% off with code DSGIFT from Nov. 28 - Dec. 3.
BaubleBar: Save 35% sitewide from Nov. 28 through Dec. 3.
Ulta Beauty: Save big on everything from Kylie Cosmetics to Anastasia Beverly Hills starting at 5 p.m. on Nov. 28.
Lululemon: Get Wunder Under High-Rise Tight Snow Washed 28" for as low as $69 originally priced at $118.
- Save $49 on Take Shape Bras.
- Get $39 off on a City Sweat Zip Hoodie Thermo.
- Shop a Now and Always Crossbody bag for $89 originally priced at $128.
JCPenney: Get small appliances regularly priced between $40-$70 each for $7.99 after mail-in rebate.
Dell: Save $250 on a LG 4k Smart 65" television. Plus, get a $50 eGift Card.
Kohl's: Save $20 on FujiFilm Instax Mini Bundle with 10-pack Exposure Film originally priced at $69.99.
- Shop PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Fortnite Neo Versa gaming console bundle for $199.99 originally priced at $299.99.
- Get a Ring Video Doorbell 2 for $139 that's normally priced at $199. Plus, get a $30 gift card.
New York & Company: Shoppers will have access to off-shoulder sweaters for as low as $9.99.
- Get faux leather jackets for 67% off.
- Get pajama sets for up to 55% off.
Rent the Runway: Get 40% off sitewide including first month of all memberships ($75 minimum) using code WEARITALL Nov. 26 - Nov. 30.
Sephora: Get a Benefit Cosmetics Big Glam Deal Mascara & Brow Gel Set for $15 valued at $49.
- Snag Pat McGrath Labs Mini BlitzTrance lipsticks for $15.
- Save $10 on Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cleanser valued at $20.
Bluemercury: From Nov. 29 through Nov. 30 get a free 24-piece Bluemercury Bag with any online purchase of $200 or more. The gift bag is filled with everything from Kiehl's to SkinCeuticals.
Kylie Cosmetics: Get 40% off all lip products, and 30% off all face and eye products from Nov. 28 - Nov. 30.
Glossier: Enjoy 20% off everything online and in-store until Dec. 2.
Check back as "Good Morning America" will continue to update throughout the week with more.