Rachel Rodgers gave up practicing law to launch her own business teaching women how to earn more money and build wealth.
Rodgers named her company Hello Seven, a nod to the financial freedom she works to help women achieve.
"I believe that we have the ability, through using our skills and our creative ideas, to build wealth," Rodgers told "Good Morning America." "I figured out how to do it by necessity, because I had to, and I want to teach others how to do it as well."
Rodgers, a mother of four, is known for advising women to make the "million-dollar decision" that will lead to their success.
The "We Should All be Millionaires" author said that comes down to helping people figure out ways to "create more abundance" in their lives.
"The thing that I really want to focus on and I wish more people were talking about is how to earn more," said Rodgers. "We all have the ability to earn more money, so that should be more of a focus instead of just thinking, 'Well, I have a finite paycheck. That's all I make. That's all I can ever make. I can't expect to make more.'"
Rodgers said finding ways to earn more money doesn't have to be overwhelming.
Instead, it comes down to daily habits that will deliver results, specifically seven habits that Rodgers has seen proven successful.
"No matter who you are, you can do these seven things every day to generate more money, time, energy, peace, power and joy," she said.
Here are the seven daily habits recommended by Rodgers, described in her own words.
1. "Delegate one task on your to-do list to someone (or something) else. Delegate to a family member, roommate, friend or an app like TaskRabbit. Clear something off your plate. Dog-walking, dinner-cooking, vacation-planning. Anything, big or small."
2. "Move your body. Any way you want. Take a walk. Have a dance party. Attend a yoga class. Ride a bike. Whatever feels good to you. And if you're not able to physically move your body, do whatever else makes you happy. Talk to friends and family. Watch your favorite TV show. Read or listen to a good book. Sing at the top of your lungs to your favorite music. Anything that boosts your serotonin and gets those feel-good hormones flowing."
3. "Connect with your squad. Spend time (in person or online) with people who inspire you and uplift you. Even just checking in daily via group text with your besties counts."
4. "Do one money-generating activity. Do something that could bring money in the door immediately or in the near future. Email a potential client, raise your prices, ask people to pay you back -- find one way to generate cash, every single day."
5. "Think million-dollar thoughts. Remind yourself that you are smart, resourceful and capable of generating money. Reframe those limiting beliefs that keep you stuck. You've done challenging things in the past, and you can do this, too."
6. "Look at your money. Look at your bank statement, look at what's coming in and going out, look at your credit score. Give your money some love and attention. The more attention you give your money, the more of it you will have."
7. "Set or enforce a boundary. Protect your time, energy and personal space. No more emails on weekends, no more kids interrupting you while you work. Choose one area of your life where you've been settling for bullshit or tolerating nonsense, and do something about it. It could be as simple as putting your phone on silent while you spend focused time on something that matters to you."