Amazon announced Monday that its holiday season has officially begun.
Instead of waiting until November, you can find great deals and deep discounts across tons of Amazon products from home, beauty, toys and more. If early holiday shopping usually isn't for you, experts are warning this year's buyers of possible shortages and delays due to COVID-related supply chain issues.
With the news of the early sales, Amazon is also providing some gifting inspiration.It has rounded up a few holiday shopping lists that include toys, home goods, fashion and electronic guides to name a few.
As more deals are released through October and November, there is a new feature on all Amazon's cloud-based voice services that can be reached by asking, “Alexa, what are my deals?” Alexa will respond with a list of the top deals, including the name, price and savings.
Here are a few of our favorite deals that you can take advance of now:
Holiday toy list
- Save up to 30% on Barbie, Fisher-Price, and Hot Wheels
- Save up to 50% on women’s watches from Anne Klein, Nine West, SWAROVSKI, and more
- Save up to 20% on select TVs from Samsung, LG, and Sony
- Save up to 21% on select Lenovo Chromebooks
- Save $40 on the Echo Show 8 (first generation)
- Save up to 32% on the Fire TV Stick 4K
- Save $40 on the Fire 7 Kids tablet
- Save up to 20% on Stella & Chewy’s
Sign up for our new "GMA" Shop newsletter to get the latest deals delivered to your inbox and discover more products to help you live your best life.